We are working to address a problem some users have experienced with getting 404 errors to pages which clearly exist (like blog links from the RSS feed, or menu items.) The temporary solution is to choose a language from the language switcher (even if it’s English) and reload the page.
We are testing a solution now, but please, feel free to report any errors you experience. It is particularly helpful if you let us know
- the page you were on before you got the 404 error
- the page you were trying to access when you got the 404 error
- whether you were logged in to the website or not
- whether you had selected a language through the language switcher
- whether you have set preferred languages in your browser, and, if so, which languages
- your browser and operating system (including version numbers)