Are you an awesome beta or a writer with an eye for technical details? Are you a digital artist interested in the OTW’s work? Would you like to assist AO3 users by resolving complaints? Do you have experience with organizational governance? Can you translate from another language? The Organization for Transformative Works is recruiting!
We’re excited to announce the opening of applications for:
- AO3 Documentation Staff – closing 24 February 2021 at 23:59 UTC or after 80 applications
- Communications Graphics Volunteers – closing 24 February 2021 at 23:59 UTC or after 40 applications
- Policy & Abuse Staff – closing 24 February 2021 at 23:59 UTC
- Strategic Planning Staff – closing 24 February 2021 at 23:59 UTC
- Translation Volunteers – closing 24 February 2021 at 23:59 UTC
We have included more information on each role below. Open roles and applications will always be available at the volunteering page. If you don’t see a role that fits with your skills and interests now, keep an eye on the listings. We plan to put up new applications every few weeks, and we will also publicize new roles as they become available.
All applications generate a confirmation page and an auto-reply to your e-mail address. We encourage you to read the confirmation page and to whitelist our email address in your e-mail client. If you do not receive the auto-reply within 24 hours, please check your spam filters and then contact us.
If you have questions regarding volunteering for the OTW, check out our Volunteering FAQ.