Would you like to wrangle AO3 tags? Can you read and translate from Chinese to English? Are you interested in writing and editing public news posts? Or would you like to assist AO3 users by resolving complaints? Maybe you have an interest in wiki editing, or writing help documentation? Or you have systems administrator experience or a working knowledge of Linux? The Organization for Transformative Works is recruiting!
We’re excited to announce the opening of applications for:
- Elections Staff: Communications Specialist – closing 23 September 2020 at 23:59 UTC
- Elections Staff: Public Relations – closing 23 September 2020 at 23:59 UTC
- Fanlore Staff: Policy & Admin – closing 23 September 2020 at 23:59 UTC
- AO3 Policy & Abuse Staff – closing 23 September 2020 at 23:59 UTC
- Systems Staff – closing 23 September 2020 at 23:59 UTC
- Tag Wrangling Volunteer – closing 23 September 202 at 23:59 UTC or until we receive 80 applications
- Tag Wrangling Chinese Volunteer – closing 23 September 2020 at 23:59 UTC or until we receive 50 applications
We have included more information on each role below. Open roles and applications will always be available at the volunteering page. If you don’t see a role that fits with your skills and interests now, keep an eye on the listings. We plan to put up new applications every few weeks, and we will also publicize new roles as they become available.
All applications generate a confirmation page and an auto-reply to your e-mail address. We encourage you to read the confirmation page and to whitelist our email address in your e-mail client. If you do not receive the auto-reply within 24 hours, please check your spam filters and then contact us.
If you have questions regarding volunteering for the OTW, check out our Volunteering FAQ.