ORGANIZATION FOR TRANSFORMATIVE WORKS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING 25 October 2014, 13:00 UTC
PRESENT: Andrea Horbinski
GUESTS: Curtis Jefferson, Daria, Elizabeth H, Enigel, Jenn Calaelen, Lady Oscar, LilyC, Ridicully, Sara, Trey C, phoenixacid
ABSENT: Cat Meier
DECISIONS TAKEN SINCE THE LAST MEETING
1. Approved minutes of 5 October 2014.
2. Approved minutes of 18 October 2014.
3. Approved temporary upgrade to Archive CPU for the duration of the drive.
4. Approved downtime notification subscription service for the OTW website.
1. The fund drive has been an overwhelming success, with the $70K USD goal reached within 72 hours. Current fundraising total is over $156K. Thank you to everyone who’s worked on the drive; you should feel proud of what we’ve accomplished.
1. Approved Tag Wrangling staff request.
2. Discussion of expectations for professional behavior for staff.
3. Discussion of avenues for feedback and criticism.
4. Approved revision to Board office hours policy.
5. Discussed payment method issue that arose during the drive, and both temporary and long-term solutions for it.
6. Discussed additional insurance for OTW projects and personnel.
7. Discussed emails to Board relating to the fundraising drive.
The meeting was adjourned at 15:20 UTC.
Minutes approved by the Board on 1 November 2014.