MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING
February 22, 2014, 19:00 UTC
PRESENT: Andrea Horbinski, Anna Genoese, Cat Meier, Eylul Dogruel, Franzeska Dickson
GUESTS: Elliot Oberholtzer, Hana Lee, james_, Jessica Steiner, Lady Oscar
DECISIONS TAKEN SINCE THE LAST MEETING
1. Board approved new staffers for DevMem
1. Board agrees to update basecamp with meetings.
- Wiki is preparing to have the first meeting of the year
- Fanlore has reached 500,000 edits last week
- Systems is improving AO3 databases and notification systems. Systems was also dealing with new relic issues, backups, and an issue affecting challenges, and collaborated on a rebalance issue with AD&T senior staff.
- Abuse has been having some internal policy discussions. The 2014 Abuse roadmap is almost finished.
- Translation is currently training their new people and preparing for the April drive.
- Comms is continuing to work on the AO3 1 millionth events, as well as some events around the 500,000 fanlore edit.
- SP is writing the reports on Abuse, Comms, DevMem, I&O, and Web. They also plan to send the Support survey out for review soon.
- DevMem are busy inducting 5 new staffers and have their first meeting of the term 2/23
- Election officer is ready for review
- Secretary document is ready for next step
1. Board discusses personnel issues
- analytics for Archive
- Cross Reference fees for TWC
- server hosting
- mail forwarding
- premium shipping
- 196 donations for February to date for a total of $3370
- $139.14 in fees paid to PayPal.
- The average donation size has gone up to $17.19, with 15 February bringing in 52 separate donations alone.