ORGANIZATION FOR TRANSFORMATIVE WORKS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING
16 March 2013, 20:00 UTC
PRESENT: Andrea Horbinski, Cat Meier, Eylul Dogruel, Franzeska Dickson, Ira Gladkova, Kristen Murphy, sanders
GUESTS: Agnieszka Siemienska, Alison Watson, FishieMishie, james_, Jenn Calaelen, Lady Oscar, matty, mumble, Sam Johnsson
ABSENT: Maia Bobrowicz
DECISIONS TAKEN SINCE THE LAST MEETING
1. Translation has been assisting Abuse on non-English cases and working with Legal.
2. Vidding is working with VolCom on committee descriptions and so on.
3. Abuse has been doing a lot of cross-committee work, getting assistance and consults.
4. Survey report is out for internal review.
5. AD&T is working toward the next deploy, which is planned for end of March, and there are discussions on improving testing ongoing.
6. Systems: the new systems are in place and two out of three of the old ones have been reinstalled. We have a secondary database server in our main datacenter again. We will need to buy more servers if we continue to grow at the current rate: best guess is that around August we will need to spend of the order of $40K USD.
7. Webmasters and Systems: wish to formalize a review and approval process which must be completed prior to any decision to implement new software/functionality, or to make substantive changes to business processes which will require support from either committee.
1. Discussion of Systems needs and financial planning.
The meeting was adjourned at 23:05 UTC.
Minutes approved by the Board on 12 July 2013.