Would you like to assist AO3 users by resolving complaints? Are you fluent in a language other than English? Are you good at working on a deadline? Do you have experience copyediting or proofreading academic journals? Do you have graphic design skills and enjoy creating social media content? The Organization for Transformative Works is recruiting!
We’re excited to announce the opening of applications for:
- Policy & Abuse Staffers – closing 16 May 2018 23:59 UTC
- Translation News Volunteers – closing 16 May 2018 23:59 UTC
- TWC Committee Volunteer: Copyeditor – closing 16 May 2018 23:59 UTC
- TWC Committee Volunteer: Proofreader – closing 16 May 2018 23:59 UTC
- Fanlore Graphic Designer Volunteers – closing 16 May 2018 23:59 UTC
We have included more information on each role below. Open roles and applications will always be available at the volunteering page. If you don’t see a role that fits with your skills and interests now, keep an eye on the listings. We plan to put up new applications every few weeks, and we will also publicize new roles as they become available.
All applications generate a confirmation page and an auto-reply to your e-mail address. We encourage you to read the confirmation page and to whitelist our email address in your e-mail client. If you do not receive the auto-reply within 24 hours, please check your spam filters and then contact us.
If you have questions regarding volunteering for the OTW, check out our Volunteering FAQ.