Are you good at administrative tasks or working with people? Or can you code in Python (or learn to do so)? Or do you have technical writing skills? Or would you like to wrangle AO3 tags? The Organization for Transformative Works is recruiting for new personnel in a number of roles!
Today we’re excited to announce the opening of applications for:
- Elections Staff – Chair Track Staffer – closing 5 September 2018 at 23:59 UTC
- Elections Staff – Communication Specialist – closing 5 September 2018 at 23:59 UTC
- Elections Staff – Team Coordinator – closing 5 September 2018 at 23:59 UTC
- Elections Staff – Voting Process Architect – closing 5 September 2018 at 23:59 UTC
- Tag Wrangling Volunteers – closing after 80 applications or 5 September 2018 at 23:59 UTC
- Volunteers & Recruiting Staff – closing 5 September 2018 at 23:59 UTC
We have included more information on each role below. Open roles and applications will always be available at the volunteering page. If you don’t see a role that fits with your skills and interests now, keep an eye on the listings. We plan to put up new applications every few weeks, and we will also publicize new roles as they become available.
All applications generate a confirmation page and an auto-reply to your e-mail address. We encourage you to read the confirmation page and to whitelist our email address in your e-mail client. If you do not receive the auto-reply within 24 hours, please check your spam filters and then contact us.