ORGANIZATION FOR TRANSFORMATIVE WORKS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING 4 September 2015, 02:00 UTC
PRESENT: • Andrea Horbinski
• Cat Meier
• Jessica Steiner
• M. J. MacRae
• Soledad Griffin
ABSENT: Eylul Dogruel (scheduled)
DECISIONS TAKEN SINCE THE LAST MEETING
1. Signed the finalized contract for the AD&T coding contractor.
2. Added M.J. MacRae as an additional liaison for the Treasurer/Finance Committee.
3. Approved filing costs associated with amending the OTW’s Articles of Incorporation.
4. Approved Systems hardware purchase request.
1. The Board would like to give a huge round of applause to all of the committees who worked so hard on making the new AD&T contractor happen, particularly AD&T and Legal, with support from Systems and VolCom as well. We really appreciate it, and we’re hoping that this contract will jumpstart development on the Archive so that we can continue to improve it for our users and in support of our mission.
1. Discussion of DevMem proposal to adopt an additional payment processor on a trial basis. Returned the proposal to the committee with a request for additional information on the benefits of the proposal.
2. Discussion of logistics for the annual Board meeting in Vancouver.
The meeting was adjourned at 04:00 UTC.
Minutes approved by the Board on 10 October 2015.