ORGANIZATION FOR TRANSFORMATIVE WORKS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING
30 March 2013, 00:00 UTC
PRESENT: Andrea Horbinski, Cat Meier, Franzeska Dickson, Ira Gladkova, sanders
GUESTS: Curtis Jefferson, Lady Oscar, matty
ABSENT: Eylul, Kristen, Maia
DECISIONS TAKEN SINCE THE LAST MEETING
- Open Doors would like to host media files from imported archives that cannot be currently uploaded to the AO3.
- AO3 Roadmap approved for publication.
- Tag Wranglers are going through checks for wrangler activity and dealing accordingly. some wranglers have been incredible in helping with backlog in some of our larger fandoms.
- VolCom is preparing for reopening recruitment.
- Approved by Board: Open Doors would like 1GB of space to host media files (images, podfic, video, etc). This would be for imported archives so that non-text parts of these archives could be preserved until such time as AO3 could host these other fanworks directly. Systems has signed off on this.
- Discussion of ways to support committees who are low on staff – would a new Docs committee help?
The meeting was adjourned at 02:00 UTC.
Minutes approved by the Board on 11 June 2013